OG&E was building a new, 110-mile 345kV transmission line in northwest Oklahoma. The existing 125-foot ROW needed a complete overhaul, and ProForce was the team OG&E counted on.
The project involved
- 98 acres of heavy clearing and vegetation haul-off
- An additional 140 acres of bush hogging
- Matting consisting of 2,000+ mats for access
- 3,750 tons of base rock for road stabilization and repairs
- 75 gates and 182 construction entrances to get on and off the ROW
- 44 culverts and several miles of silt fence and wattle for environmental control of storm water runoff
Through it all ProForce provided complete project management support as well as coordinating timing for the construction of the transmission line and towers.